Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm going to the Simply Raw Festival in Ottawa!!

I can't wait to go to Ottawa and attend the festival. I'm sooo excited. My family and I will be taking the train and my son is sooo excited. I'm looking forward to meeting Angela Stokes, Paul Nilson, Philip McClusky and many other people. I will take lots of pics. The weather is not supposed to be that great on Saturday but I'm crossing my fingers. This will be my first time to Ottawa. Shame on me, I should be a better Canadian. Hahaha. I don't even know my nation's capital!

Gotta pack and wrap things up. Sooo excited.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Have Fun! SOunds Great

badash said...

Thank you so much for your comment. (you told me basically to try new things, and to not be hard on myself if i am not doing 80/10/10)

I really needed that comment.

You know whats weird?! Now that I am not thinking about constantly being 80/10/10, i have eaten almost completely 811! Like, I dont crave nuts or anyhting? it must be a mental thing... i dont think my body likes a label like that (well, besides raw vegan... but i always want to rebel agaisnt 811 even though i totally believe in it)

anyways thank you!!!!