Monday, November 21, 2005

Rainbeau Mars/Jogging

I was perusing other blogs on rawfood and I was inspired by a person named Rainbeau Mars. She is a yoga practitioner and rawfoodist who has a baby. She looks fabulous. She is living a very healthy, active, organic life. I like that. Another inspiration is Frederic Patenaude, a fellow Canuck. His website and information is practical and realistic.

I've been jogging with my son in this jogging stroller I won on ebay. It's fantastic. The ride was smooth and my son loved. I need to encourage fitness and good health at a young age. I haven't jogged in a long time and my muscles could feel it. But it's been getting better everyday. I feel a lot better. I'm trying to incorporate jogging at least 3 times a week and the other days will be Ashtanga yoga.

I celebrated with a raw carob/banana smoothie. Mmm...

No comments: