Thursday, May 21, 2009

My secret plan: Raw Veganism in the Workplace

Everyday I bring my green power smoothie to work and I would sometimes bring some for my co-workers. It's becoming a big hit at the office. I have some regulars looking forward to getting their mason jar of thick green deliciousness. There is a growing demand of my smoothie that I may have to start charging to cover the costs of the ingredients. I'm going to bring it up with my regulars and see what they think. What I may do is charge between $2.50-3.00 for the 500ml jar and $4.50-5.00 for the 1 litre jar. I will also consider using a portion of the money for charity. It's important to give back.

They mock me at work about being the vegan, health freak (which I embrace!). Yet, slowly but surely, I'm encouraging people to eat more fruits and vegetables. I once brought a huge bowl of fruit, I shared it with my co-workers and they practically ate it off. Hahaha. I love that.


No comments: