Friday, April 04, 2008

Grawnola

My husband, my mother, my son and my babysitter devoured my raw granola. This makes me very happy. I've got orders to make more. See recipe below.

2 cups almonds, soaked
2 cups cashews, soaked
1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked
1 cup pumpkin seeds, soaked
1 cup goji berries, soaked
Dash of sea salt
Raw honey

Drain all the soaked ingredients well. Blend the nuts first in food processor and place in large bowl. Blend the remaining ingredients except for raw honey and add to large bowl. Stir well and add as much raw honey in order for the mixture to bond well.
Dehydrate for at least 24 hours on Teflex sheets. When the top part of the granola is hard, flip over sheets and remove teflex sheets. Dehydrate for another 8-12 hours. Break apart the granola with your hands and keep in an airtight container. Enjoy with almond milk or alone.

No comments: