Monday, March 24, 2008

Back after a 2 year absence

Wow! I can't believe it has been 2 years since I last used my blog...boo to me. I am back and dedicated. So much has happened. I have another baby boy, mi querido Santiago. I was off the rawfood wagon during my pregnancy (boo to me again). I had a rough pregnancy, which I believe had to do with my awful SAD diet. My delivery resulted in a pelvic injury and I was unable to walk. I was in the hospital for one week. Recovery has been faster than expected. I no longer need a walker and I can carry my son and walk at the same time. I have eliminated animal products (with the exception of raw honey) and I feel so much better. During my pregnancy I had a lot of mucus and I kept getting colds. No more colds and mucus now that I have brushed up on my diet. Now I need to release the pounds I had packed on. This was worse than the first time around but I am determined. If I intend to walk the walk and talk the talk, it starts now. Woo-hoo!!

No comments: